Prerequisite: Basic Mechanics Lien Seminar or Prior Experience
This class is designed for those that have attended the Basic Mechanics Lien class or have at least two years construction related experience dealing with Mechanics Lien Forms.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- New Laws Relating to Mechanics Lien Remedies
- Critical Time Frames
- Effect of Bankruptcy and Foreclosures on your Lien Rights
- Who is entitled to lien a project
- Assuring your Mechanics Lien, Stop Notice, and Payment Bond Claims are Enforceable
- Contents of Preliminary Notice, Stop Notice, Notice to Surety and Mechanics Lien
- Sample Forms and How To Use Them
Who Should Attend?
- Business Managers
- Business Owners
- Senior Credit