The Union Contractors Council (UCC) is composed of unionized general contractors and subcontractors who share the common concerns of advancing union construction and addressing critical industry issues which impact union contractors.
- To promote union contractors and union construction
- To provide a platform for union contractors to address issues impacting the union segment of the industry
- To provide a means of networking for union general contractors and union subcontractors
- To exchange ideas and knowledge through educational programs
- To seek solutions to our industry problems together
Requirements For Membership
- Must be a member of BIA
- Must operate as a general contractor or subcontractor
- Must possess an active contractor’s license
- Must be signatory to a construction trade labor agreement or must be a union contractor organization
$225 per year per company
To be paid at the same time as BIA membership dues. The company’s dues allow for participation by all personnel, with the exception of a union contractor organization, which is limited to participation by their executive director and president.
Quarterly at 6:30 p.m., consisting of a social hour, dinner, update on status of union issues and a program on a current topic that affects union contractors, presented by industry experts.
The next Union Contractors Council meeting is on October 9th at The Cedar Creek Inn in Brea. To register online, please click here.
For more information on UCC or to become a member, contact Jordan Brandman at (949) 777-3858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.