About Union Contractors Council
The UCC is composed of union general contractors and subcontractors who share the common concerns of advancing union construction and addressing critical industry issues which impact union contractors.
- To promote union contractors and union construction
- To provide a platform for union contractors to address issues impacting the union segment of the industry
- To provide a means of networking for union general contractors and union subcontractors
- To exchange ideas and knowledge through educational programs
- To seek solutions to our industry problems together
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Must be a member of BIA
- Must operate as a general contractor or subcontractor
- Must possess an active contractors license
- Must be signatory to a construction trade labor agreement or must be a union contractor organization
MEETINGS - Click Here for Upcoming Meeting Information
Quarterly on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m., consisting of a social hour, dinner, update on status of union issues and a program on a current topic that affects union contractors, presented by industry experts.
$150 per year per company
To be paid at the same time as BIA membership dues. The company’s dues allow for participation by all personnel, with the exception of a union contractor organization, which is limited to participation by their executive director and president.
Fore more information on UCC or to become a member, contact Pam Ackrich at (949) 553-9500 x111 or email email@example.com.