In order to better serve its increasing client base throughout the fast growing North Texas area, the Development Planning & Financing Group, Inc., is pleased to announce, that effective January 15, 2015, it opened a new office located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area.
According to Rick Rosenberg, the Managing Principal for DPFG's Texas operations, "With multiple current assignments underway throughout the DFW area including projects planned for Denton, Oak Point, Waxahachie, Royse City, Mansfield, Celina, Fort Worth and Dallas; having a full time presence in the market can only enhance our ability to continue to provide value added service to our current and future clients."
Concurrently, DPFG is pleased to announce that Meredith Martin will be joining the firm as a Manager in the new DFW office, also effective January 15, 2015.
DPFG (www.dpfg.com) is a national real estate consulting firm with 12 offices in nine states (California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Idaho, Texas, Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina). Since its inception in 1991, it has focused on providing real estate and financial consulting services principally to residential and commercial real estate developers as well as lenders, public agencies and other institutional investors. A key emphasis is identifying the lowest cost and the lowest risk manner of financing and funding public improvements and infrastructure such as roadways, utilities, etc. as well as the vertical improvements of a project.
To accomplish this, DPFG typically provides, among others, the following services:
- · Assistance in implementation of land secured financing solutions for project development;
- · Preparation of financial analyses and projections;
- · Preparation of financial feasibility studies including compliance analyses with debt covenants;
- · Identification of available and applicable public/private financing alternatives;
- · Preparation of fiscal and economic impact studies;
- · Negotiation of development agreements;
- · Evaluation of development impact fee agreements;
- · Tracking of reimbursable development costs; and,