Join the Building Industry Association
As a Building Industry Association (BIA) member, you not only have access to a wide range of BIA services, you also gain valuable exposure through numerous social and business networking events and educational opportunities. In addition, your participation in chapter and council events demonstrates commitment and leadership to your clients, colleagues and potential business partners.
Jump start your business! Join the BIA! Apply Now! Have problems with the online application? Email or call Denise Kennedy at (949) 553-9500.
Top benefits of membership:
- Members-only cost savings programs for insurance (health, workers’ comp, liability, and supplemental benefits), human resources services, Internet and data services, credit union services, and more.
- Education via seminars, meetings and workshops, as well as through interaction with expert BIA members and staff.
- Increased credibility and visibility through affiliation.
- Sales and marketing opportunities through Building Industry Show (BIS), membership directory, Web site and online networks.
- Government affairs representation on local, regional, state and federal issues such as environmental regulations, fee reductions and deferrals, storm water management, building ordinances, no-growth initiatives, and affordable housing laws.
- Password-protected access to our Web site [biasc.org] with members-only content.
- Leadership development through committee and board participation.
- Increased exposure and educational opportunities with specialty councils.
- Special member-only discounts for key industry resources such as the Construction Industry Research Board.