BIASC's Labor Department provides a variety of services for the Association's union contractor members. These services include negotiating various union agreements and representing member interests with grievances and trust fund issues.
In addition, the Labor Department offers:
- Assistance with jurisdictional disputes
- Guidance in establishing dual gate operations in response to picketing
- Verification of union and delinquency status of contractors
- Representation at pre-job conferences
- Assistance in dealing with the National Labor Relations Board, Department of Industrial Relations and other labor-oriented government agencies
- Drug Testing Guidelines
- Prevailing wage information
- Apprenticeship program information
- Distribution of Master Labor Agreements
- Dissemination of Labor Relations Bulletins
- Representation on industry-related committees
For more information about the Labor Department and its activities, contact Pam Ackrich at (949) 777-3858 or e-mail at email@example.com.